Learn why delegation is much more than handing out tasks to whoever is available. Identify three immediate ways to improve your delegation. Find out how to be sure the other person has a full understanding of what you need done.
Key Seminar Benefits
- Know when to apply your delegation skills.
- Become clearer when delegating and reduce time wasted in rework.
- Free time for your most profitable tasks because you trust those around you to deliver what you need.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders and managers who want to improve their delegation skills because they are in a new role or not getting the results they seek.
- Staff who have a leader or manager that is poor at delegation and want to assist with more confidence.
- People who want a taste of the material in the Master the Art of Delegation two-day seminar.
- Four prime reasons to delegate
- Why clarity is fundamental
- Three elements of a good request
- Checking your task is accepted
- Six responses to listen for
- What to do when situations change
- Declaring completion
1 hour, no maximum participants, plenary session or webinar.