Learn why poor delegation costs your business time and staff. Identify three things which will immediately improve your delegation. Then add some more to make it even better again.
Key Seminar Benefits
- All the benefits of our Delegation Demystified seminar…
- Know when to apply your delegation skills
- Become clearer when delegating and reduce time wasted in rework.
- Free time for your most profitable tasks because you trust those around you to deliver what you need.
- Practice and receive feedback on your delegation style before you return to the job.
- Adjust your delegation style to different individuals and situations.
- Recognise factors which impede effective delegation.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders and managers who are already delegating well and want to extend their skills for their “difficult subordinates”.
- Leaders and managers who are in a new role or not getting the results they seek.
- Staff who have a leader or manager that is poor at delegation and want to assist with more confidence.
- Who teams who want to experience what effective delegation will do for them.
- People who want a taste of the material in the Master the Art of Delegation two-day course.
- Four prime reasons to delegate
- Why clarity is fundamental
- Three elements of a good request
- Different ways to delegate
- Checking your task is accepted
- Six responses to listen for
- What to do when situations change
- Declaring completion
- Successful delegation from the right posture
- Successful delegation from the right mood
2 hours, maximum 12 participants per session, classroom format.